Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winner {and a freebie!}

Thanks for all the comments... It was fun to see how many (or how few!) days of school some of you have left... and for those of you that are done, I officially hate you! Just kidding... I'm super jealous though, that's for sure... anyway... thanks to my good friend, random number  generator, we have a winner....drumroll please.....




 Comment # 4 is the winner! YAY :)





Check your email, Karen! I wish all of you could win, and I appreciated all of your sweet comments.... so I decided to make a FREEBIE so that EVERYONE can be a winner :)  Click on the image below to snag your freebie from TPT.  And if you want to buy the full elf packet, it is on sale until Saturday. You can check it out here.

So glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Can I get an AMEN?!? :) 5 more days... I think I can, I think I can!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-If-I-were-an-elf-writing-page-1019236

No comments:

Post a Comment